Cookies PolicyDECCRIPTION OF COOKIES:
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation through a web page and are essential for the operation of the internet. Cookies are used, for example , to remember the tastes of users on the web: language, browser used; analyze the habits and behaviors of the user to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the preferences of the visitor. Cookies can be classified as follows:
According to the entity that manages it: Own cookies: These are that are sent to your team from our own teams or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google maps.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated: Session Cookies:
They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer.
The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web.
In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date.
The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks. of personalization: They are those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.Cookies of behavioral advertising: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE AND WITH WHAT PURPOSES
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Own cookies: these are strictly necessary cookies. They allow user interaction through the website using all its functions.
- Analysis cookies: They help us study the behavior of users anonymously when browsing our website and knowing the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Through Google Analytics.
Specifically, all browsers allow you to make changes that allow you to disable the configuration of cookies. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below we show you through links the way to disable cookies following the instructions of the most used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042