FIRST.- HOLDER OF THE WEB
The present website belongs to Carolina Ceglinski Monedero. (hereinafter, Valencia & Go) with CIF 35594116Y, registered office at Federico García Lorca, CP 46130 (Massamagrell), To contact Valencia & Go, you can use the postal address indicated above, or the email address email@example.com
SECOND.- OBJECT OF THE WEB
Valencia & Go makes available to the public (hereinafter user) accessing this website information and data (hereinafter CONTENTS and / or SERVICES), through an informative website, which are provided and created by us Given the nature of the Web, its content and purpose, navigation through it can be done without registration. However, in these cases, Valencia & Go also wishes to comply with its legal obligations and regulate its use, so users accept that, by accessing the page, they are subject to these General Conditions, to the extent that they are of application.Valencia & Go reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and / or configuration of the web, as well as the present General Conditions. Thus, and given the nature of the Web itself, it is possible that changes are included in them. For all this, and given that every user (registered or not) assumes that these General Conditions will apply to them according to the content are in force at the time of access, they are required to check and know them every time they access. Valencia & Go recommends, therefore, its reading with each access to the Web.
THIRD.- ACCESS TO THE WEB
The access and use of this WEB does not imply any obligation on the quality and speed of access by Valencia & Go, which may, without prior notice, suspend or modify the access conditions, both to the whole of the WEB as part of it. The exercise of these powers in no case assume responsibility for the consequences, damages and losses caused by it. The hardware and software necessary to access the web will be paid by users, so Valencia & Go will not be responsible for its operation or any another fact derived from it; nor of the rights of use or licenses required for its use. Likewise, Valencia & Go shall not be held responsible for any anomaly, malfunction, deterioration, deletion of data or software that occurs in the users’ equipment or systems, as a direct consequence or indirect access or attempt to access the WEB. The service provided by Valencia & Go through its WEB is indefinite, without prejudice to suspend or cancel this without prior notice.
FOURTH.- CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES The user undertakes to use the Services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner. In particular, and without producing limiting effects, it undertakes to abstain from:
● use the Services in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order
● reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication , transform or modify the Services, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
● perform any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to Valencia & Go. or to third parties.
● use the Services and information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for commercial purposes that contravene the purpose of the web, as well as unsolicited messages directed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to market or disclose in any way such information, the user shall be liable for damages of any nature that Valencia & Go or any other related to the owner of the website, may suffer as a result of or as a result of the breach of any of The aforementioned obligations, as well as any other obligations included in these General Conditions and / or those imposed by the Law in relation to the use of the Website. Valencia & Go, as the owner of the website, will ensure compliance with the legal system at all times. valid, and shall be entitled to interrupt, in its sole discretion, both the rvicio, as well as excluding the user from the Website in case of presumed commission, total or partial, of any of the offenses established in the current Penal Code, as well as in case of observing behaviors that, in his judgment, are contrary to these Conditions General, the General Contracting Conditions that operate for this Website, the Law, the norms established by Valencia & Go or its collaborators, or may disturb its good functioning, image, credibility and / or prestige.
FIFTH.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, belong to Valencia & Go or, where appropriate, to third parties whose rights it holds legitimately. In both cases they are protected by national and international legislation. It is strictly forbidden to use all the elements subject to industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation. Claims that may be filed by users in relation to possible breaches of the intellectual or industrial property rights related to any of the Services of this Website should be directed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIXTH.- CONTENT GENERATED BY THE USER
1. Comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, Community Rules, and all local, national and international regulations.
2. Do not pretend to be another person or organization; otherwise, it may incur an offense under the Criminal Code or other infractions of the Spanish legal system.
3. Do not use disrespectful and offensive language. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that could hurt the sensitivity of other users will not be accepted. In this case, Valencia & Go., As owner of the website, reserves the right to remove any content that contravenes this condition.
4. Not to interfere in the functions related to the security of the service that impede or limit the use or copy of any content. In addition, the use of this website as a means to organize attacks or spam on any other type of services is strictly prohibited. That type of content will be deleted along with the accounts that carried out such action. The service administrators have the right to delete or edit any content and / or user account that violates any of the rules and obligations described in these legal terms or may be considered inappropriate by Valencia & Go
SEVENTH.- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Valencia & Go is not responsible for the veracity, accuracy and quality of this Website, its services, information and materials. These services, information and materials are presented as they are and are accessible without guarantees of any kind. In addition, it reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website, as well as the provision of any or all of the Services that are provided to Through it at any time and without prior notice, either for technical reasons, safety, control, maintenance, power failure or for any other justified reason. As a result, reliability, availability or the continuity of its Website or the Services, so that the use thereof by the user is carried out at your own risk, without, at any time, being held responsible in this regard.Valencia & Go will be responsible in case there are interruptions of the Services, delays, errors, malfunctions of the same and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in sas that are beyond its control and / or that is due to fraudulent or culpable action of the user and / or originates causes of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure. In any case, whatever its cause, it will not assume any responsibility for damages direct or indirect, emerging damage and / or lost profits.
Valencia & Go excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the Services transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed. Through the Website, as well as by the Services provided or offered by third parties or entities. Valencia & Go will try, as far as possible, to update and rectify that information hosted on its Website that does not comply with the minimum guarantees of truthfulness. . However, it will be exonerated from liability for its non-updating or rectification, as well as for the contents and information provided in it. In this sense, it has no obligation to control, and does not control the content transmitted, disseminated or made available to third parties by users or collaborators, except in cases where required by current legislation or when required by a judicial authority or Administrative competent.In the same way, excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alteration in computer systems, as well as in stored documents or systems in them.
Neither is responsible for the use that the user makes of the Website Services or their passwords, as well as any other material thereof, infringing the rights of intellectual or industrial property or any other right of third parties. The user is obliged to hold aValencia & Go harmless for any damage, prejudice, sanction, expense (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) or civil, administrative or any other liability that may be suffered and related to the breach or partial or defective compliance by its part of what is established in these General Conditions or in the applicable legislation, and, especially, in relation to its obligations related to the protection of personal data collected in these conditions or established in the LOPD and development regulations.
EIGHT.- LINKS TO OTHER SITES WEB
Valencia & Go, does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for the damages and losses suffered by the access to the Services / content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites, nor about the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links that appear in www.valenciaandogo.com, is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where you can expand the Services offered by the Portal. For all this , no responsibility is assumed for the result obtained through these links or for the consequences that derive from the access by users to them. These are third-party services, so they can not be controlled or controlled for their legality or quality. That is why the user must exercise prudence in the assessment and use of information and services in the contents of third parties.
● The date and time of access to the Website: it allows us to find out the hours of most affluence and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours. daily of each section: it allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, in order that Users obtain a more satisfactory result
● The date and time of the last time the User visited the Website.
● The design of contents that the User chose in his first visit to the Website
● Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas. Know the tastes and preferences of the user to adapt the content of the web to their needs and interests.
All users can exercise the rights of access, deletion, limitation of treatment and portability by writing to Valencia & Go., From the same email address with which they have registered or, where appropriate, attaching a photocopy of the DNI, to the address info @ valenciaandgo.com.DENTH.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION For any interpretive or litigious issues that may arise, Spanish legislation shall apply and, in case of dispute, both parties agree to submit, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia.